(1) The quality policy runs through the production and management of the whole factory. From the incoming raw materials, processing to after-sales service, the idea of quality first must be reflected from beginning to end, so that unqualified products are not allowed to leave the factory.
(2) Implement total quality management, establish a sound and reliable quality assurance system, and with good work quality, steadily improve product quality through continuous improvement of process quality, and produce more finished products that meet customer requirements.
(3) Guarantee the quality of purchased raw materials and purchased parts, and can only be put into production after passing the inspection or acceptance, and grasp the "import" customs.
(4) Strictly abide by the process requirements and operating procedures to ensure product quality and make production records.
(5) Inspect raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products according to regulations, do a good job in quality inspection, and be responsible for the data in the inspection report.